Jey Uso Reveals How WWE Tells Wrestlers They’re Winning A Title
December 6, 2014 - WWE
WWE Superstar Jey Uso is one-half of The Usos and a No. 1 contender for a WWE Tag Team Titles. He’s also this week’s guest on Turnbuckle Weekly with Chuck Carroll.
Jey Uso on Turnbuckle Weekly with Chuck Carroll – Part 1
– Flight delays and blank shows
– Putting on ring makeup while driving
– How you’re told you’re winning a title
– How you’re told you’re losing a title
– Staying renouned even but a gold
– Damien Mizdow: Turning duck (poop) into duck salad
– Vince McMahon’s locker room has reduction aspiration comment
Jey Uso on Turnbuckle Weekly with Chuck Carroll – Part 2
– WWE embracing mud sheets and online wrestling community
– How wrestlers proceed residence uncover vs. Raw and Smackdown
– Streaming residence shows on WWE Network
– Roman Reigns is some-more of a hermit than a cousin
– Signing with WWE on same day Umaga died
– Responding to brother’s wish to combat him during WrestleMania
Years of blood, sweat, tears, excited nights, unconstrained drives, large injuries and scars are about to compensate off. You’re about to find out you’re going to turn a champion in WWE.
You’ve graphic this day your whole life. Somebody will give we a heads adult that Vince McMahon wants to see we in his office. When we get there we see Triple H, Stephanie McMahon and a horde of other WWE coronet are sitting in a room.
The doorway closes behind you. The hour-long assembly starts with people congratulating we afterwards segues into mapping out a ideal devise to constraint a title. The thought collectively brainstormed by a organisation is flawless. Vince and association give we one some-more pat on a behind and send we out to strech your destiny.
That’s how it happens, right?
Not even close.
In a box of Jey Uso and his twin hermit Jimmy, it was a really quick, really infrequent and flattering most pronounced in passing. And they had no thought it was coming.
A few brief hours after they degraded a New Age Outlaws to turn WWE Tag Team Champions.
That’s a approach it works infrequently in a WWE.
I had a eventuality to speak with Jey forward of a WWE Live Event this Saturday in Fairfax, Va. during a Patriot Center, and he told me all about how it works.
In box you’re wondering, it’s not most opposite training you’re going to remove a titles.
The full talk can be listened during a tip of a page and is some-more than value your time.
Read some-more from a universe of Pro Wrestling.
Chuck Carroll is former pro wrestling announcer and arbitrate incited sports media personality. He once appeared on Monday Night RAW when he presented Robert Griffin III with a WWE pretension belt in a Redskins locker room.