Predicting Most Shocking Moments, Potential Swerves during WWE Extreme Rules 2018
July 14, 2018 - WWE
WWE total to chuck some engaging curves during fans during Sunday’s Extreme Rules.
After all, a supposed “extreme” label isn’t really impassioned given a miss of chapter matches. On one hand, assigning incomprehensible prerequisites rather than vouchsafing a storyline naturally play out wouldn’t make a ton of sense.
On a other, it is called Extreme Rules.
Either way, a WWE will have to lift off some engaging stunts so bouts from a built 11-match label mount out:
- Bobby Lashley vs. Roman Reigns
- Jeff Hardy vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (U.S. Championship)
- Finn Balor vs. Baron Corbin
- The Bludgeon Brothers vs. Team Hell No (SmackDown Tag Team Championships)
- AJ Styles vs. Rusev (WWE Championship)
- The Deleters of Worlds vs. The B-Team (Raw Tag Team Championships)
- Kevin Owens vs. Braun Strowman (Steel Cage)
- Dolph Ziggler vs. Seth Rollins (30-minute Ironman, Intercontinental Championship)
- Alexa Bliss vs. Nia Jax (Extreme Rules, Raw Women’s Championship)
- Carmella vs. Asuka (James Ellsworth in a Shark Cage, SmackDown Women’s Championship)
- Sanity vs. The New Day (Tables)
Here is a demeanour during a few shockers and swerves to cruise for Sunday night.