‘WWE 2K18’ Nintendo Switch Release Date Announced With Special Edition Details
December 4, 2017 - WWE
Credit: WWE 2K
The renouned wrestling array will recover a newest chronicle on Dec 6 for a unstable and home console. To quote 2K’s words, a package of features is flattering “robust.” MyCareer, Universe, a new Road to Glory mode, a Creation Suite and a large register are all enclosed in this version.
You can see a full list of facilities here.
The Switch chronicle of WWE 2K18 will also underline a DLC and special editions like a Standard Edition and Cena (Nuff) aka Digital Deluxe Edition. In box you’re wondering about DLC options, here’s a breakdown:
- WWE 2K18 Season Pass:
- Enduring Icons Pack;
- MyPlayer Kick Start;
- New Moves Pack;
- NXT Generation Pack.
- Available for squeeze on launch day for $29.99.
- Players will accept a equipment as they turn accessible on a Nintendo eShop.
- WWE 2K18 Kurt Angle Pack:
- Two playable versions of WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle: his WWE “American Hero” persona (2001) and his ECW “Wrestling Machine” persona (2006).
- Available for squeeze for $4.99 after Dec 13th, 2017. This container is accessible during no additional cost to anyone that purchases WWE 2K18 before to Dec 13, 2017.
- WWE 2K18 Cena (Nuff) Pack:
- Playable characters Batista and Rob Van Dam;
- Two playable versions of John Cena (ECW One Night Stand and WrestleMania 26);
- Available for squeeze on launch day for $7.99.
- Players will benefit entrance to all unlockable calm accessible during launch in a game’s VC Purchasable territory (excluding downloadable content);
- Players can also confirm a altogether rankings and charge levels for all playable characters around a life of a product;
- Available for squeeze on launch day for $4.99.
- Enduring Icons Pack
- Playable WWE Superstars: The Hardy Boyz;
- Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Beth Phoenix and The Rock ‘n’ Roll Express;
- Available for $9.99 during a after date.
- MyPlayer Kick Start
- Players will be means to clear and boost MyPlayer ratings and attributes around a 50,000 VC starting bonus;
- Players will start with 10 additional Attribute Points for MyPlayer and can boost any Attribute building by 10 levels or widespread a upgrades around mixed Attribute towers;
- Available for squeeze on launch day for $9.99.
WWE 2K18 is a initial WWE diversion to seem on a Nintendo complement given WWE All-Stars was accessible on a 3DS in 2011. With a launch of a Switch, design to see WWE 2K games on a console for a foreseeable future.