WWE Extreme Rules 2018 Match Card, AJ Styles, Carmella, Team "Hell No," And More
July 5, 2018 - WWE
Are unchanging wrestling bouts not adequate for you? Do we crave something more, like superstars jumping off of ladders, attack any other with chairs, and powerbombs onto thumbtacks? Well, you’re in luck–minus a thumbtacks–as WWE’s many hardcore PPV of a year, Extreme Rules, comes to a WWE Network on Sunday, Jul 15.
This year’s eventuality will take place during a PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and those going to a eventuality or examination from a comfort of their homes will be in store for a night of tough hits and radical equipment being used as weapons. For those not attending a live event, Extreme Rules starts during 7 PM ET/4 PM PT with a Kickoff Show starting one hour prior. Normally, one compare takes place during a Kickoff, though as of this writing, zero has been announced.
For a initial time in a while, there’s indeed a few fun tab group matches function during a vital WWE event. Daniel Bryan and Kane reunited recently on Smackdown, and now, they have a possibility to win a Smackdown Tag Championships from The Bludgeon Brothers. Additionally, it’s hermit (Bray Wyatt) opposite hermit (Bo Dallas) as a champions The Deleters of Worlds take on The B Team (The “B” stands for “Best”) for a Raw Tag Championships. There are 7 championships on a line that evening, and a usually vital pretension that won’t be shielded is a Universal Championship–because Brock Lesnar never defends it. At a time of this writing, there are 9 matches on a card. More than likely, during slightest one some-more will be added.
Strangely enough, as of this writing, there is usually one Extreme Rules compare for a PPV, and that’s for a Raw Women’s Championship. Surely, during slightest dual some-more of these matches will get a impassioned diagnosis before a PPV hits a airwaves.
Extreme Rules Match Card:
- Roman Reigns vs. Bobby Lashley
- Finn Bálor vs. “Constable” Baron Corbin
- Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Seth Rollins (30-Minute Iron Man compare for a Intercontinental Championship)
- The Bludgeon Brothers (c) vs. Team Hell No (For a Smackdown Tag Championship)
- Deleters of Worlds (c) vs. The B-Team (For a Raw Tag Championship)
- Carmella (c) vs. Asuka (For a Smackdown Women’s Championship)
- Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Nia Jax (Extreme Rules compare for a Raw Women’s Championship)
- Jeff Hardy (c) vs Shinsuke Nakamura (For a United States Championship)
- AJ Styles (c) vs. Rusev (For a WWE Championship)
Make certain to come behind to GameSpot on Sunday, Jul 15 for live coverage of WWE’s Extreme Rules.