WWE SmackDown Results: Winners, Grades, Reaction and Highlights from Dec 31
January 1, 2016 - WWE
The final SmackDown of 2015 was a decent show, though it stands to reason WWE was saving anything special for subsequent week’s large entrance on a USA Network.
It was tough not to notice how 4 out of a 6 contests were tab group matches, that only proves how they can yield some-more fad than singles bouts.
The New Day, Kalisto and The Dudley Boyz stole a uncover in a initial bout, though The Usos and The Wyatt Family had a fun bout, too. The categorical eventuality was good, though a DQ finish harm a altogether peculiarity a little.
The blue code moves to a new network subsequent week, so let’s wish WWE has some large things designed for a initial SmackDown of 2016.
This week’s predictions will concentration on a subsequent year as a whole instead of only a evident future.
- Brock Lesnar will win a Royal Rumble match.
- Reigns will remove a pretension to Seth Rollins when he earnings from injury.
- Bayley, Finn Balor, Sami Zayn and Samoa Joe will be called adult to a categorical register in a initial half of a year.
- We will see during slightest one chairman win his initial WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
- Bray Wyatt will spin babyface during some point, though his supporters might spin opposite him since of it.
What did we consider of a final SmackDown of 2015?
Thanks for reading, and follow me on Twitter @BR_Doctor.