WWE SmackDown Results: Winners, Grades, Reaction and Highlights from Jun 9
June 10, 2016 - WWE
WWE has been delivering some-more first-time matches in new months than we saw in a entirety of 2015, and this was one of them.
The Club kicked off a uncover with a promo, though it was fast interrupted by Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady, who did their common extraordinary pursuit of verbally assaulting their opponents.
For some reason, AJ Styles didn’t hang around to support Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows during a compare that followed. The New Day sat with a explanation team, and The Vaudevillains watched from a stage.
Amore took a lot of punishment before creation a prohibited tab to Big Cass, that is customarily how their matches go. All 4 group put on a good performance, though in a end, a outrageous fight with all 4 teams led to a ref job for a bell.
This shred showed only how distant a tab group multiplication has come in a past year. These tab teams are all so different, and there is no doubt they will have a good compare during Money in a Bank.
Notes and Highlights
- Enzo and Cass are a ideal examples of because a stream developmental complement works. Enzo had no before wrestling knowledge before signing with WWE, and Big Cass had reduction than a year, and now they are one of a many interesting acts in a whole company.
- I’m still watchful for someone to make a Festus joke. If anyone was going to do it, we suspicion it would be Amore.
- The New Day is customarily awesome, though a explanation during a compare was distracting.
- If Hooters didn’t compensate for a plug, a association got a lot of giveaway promotion in this segment.
- Some of a kicks Anderson strike on Amore looked brutal, generally a one that knocked Amore out of a ring when he was perplexing to make a tag.
- The “John Cena” intone was surprising. Do we consider WWE piped it in by a speakers or were a fans indeed chanting for him?