WWE SmackDown Spoilers: Complete Results and Analysis for Apr 16
April 15, 2015 - WWE
With Extreme Rules fast approaching, it is apropos some-more and some-more needed for WWE Creative to put together shows that simulate a biggest matches and stars slated for a Apr 26 pay-per-view.
One demeanour during this week’s SmackDown tapings suggests disaster on a writers’ part.
Huge stars such as intercontinental champion Daniel Bryan and United States champion John Cena are benefaction on a card, though small is done of their arriving pretension defenses. Instead, they are relegated to tab group action.
Undercard talent such as Fandango, Adam Rose, R-Truth and Cameron browbeat a card, while Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns and Rusev were bustling furloughed other tools of a United Kingdom.
While it will emanate uninformed programming, with faces that have not been overexposed in new months, this part of SmackDown is not expected to have any long-term outcome on WWE‘s plans.
Unless Fandango inexplicably becomes a subsequent large babyface in sports entertainment.
With a televised apportionment of a European debate entrance to a conclusion, check out all we can design to see this Thursday night when SmackDown hits a SyFy airwaves, pleasantness of WrestlingInc.com.
O2 Arena in London
Michael Cole, Byron Saxton and Jerry Lawler
- John Cena kicked off a promote by deliberating a Russian Chain compare during Extreme Rules for a United States Championship and released his weekly open challenge. Tyson Kidd and Cesaro interrupted, heading to Daniel Bryan creation a save and a proclamation of a tab group compare for a night’s categorical event.
- Bray Wyatt degraded R-Truth.
- The Miz cut a promo though was interrupted by Bad News Barrett, to a outrageous acclaim from his associate countrymen.
- Bad News Barrett degraded The Miz.
- Neville degraded Sheamus around suspension when a Celtic Warrior threw him into a announce table. Dolph Ziggler done a save, heading to a proclamation from Sheamus that they would contest in a “Kiss Me Arse” compare during Extreme Rules.
- The New Day (Kofi Kingston and Big E) degraded Los Matadores.
- Fandango and Rosa Mendes strictly pennyless adult in a backstage segment.
- Cameron degraded Alicia Fox and Natalya in a Triple Threat match.
- Fandango degraded Adam Rose with a roll-up.
- John Cena and Daniel Bryan degraded Tyson Kidd and Cesaro in a non-title compare when Bryan done Kidd daub out to a Yes Lock.
While a most some-more compress and focused uncover than Monday’s Raw, this week’s SmackDown still suffers from a same head-scratching engagement decisions that a premiere uncover in sports party did.
Tyson Kidd and Cesaro, a stream WWE tag group champions, were again sacrificed for no reason other than to put over dual determined categorical eventuality stars in John Cena and Daniel Bryan, as if to remind fans where a gifted in-ring stars tumble in a grand intrigue of things.
Fandango’s remarkable babyface spin is interesting, though it’s doubtful to outcome in improved label positioning for him. If anything, it is an event to get a performer some face time in front of his hottest crowd. Speaking of fan favorites, Bad News Barrett’s win over long-lived heel The Miz appears to be small some-more than a approach to make adult for Monday’s detriment to Cena.
At a really least, a in-ring movement featuring Neville, Sheamus, Cena, Bryan and a tab champions should give audiences adequate reason to balance in. But do not be astounded if, a week from now, most of what happens is forgotten.