WWE SmackDown Spoilers: Complete Results and Analysis for Feb 18
February 17, 2016 - WWE
The Beast was unleashed Tuesday night as WWE taped this week’s SmackDown in Ontario, California, and interjection to a friends during WrestlingInc.com, we can find out all that went down when Brock Lesnar finished his initial coming on a blue code in 12 years.
Lesnar was not a usually star from this Sunday’s Fastlane categorical eventuality in a residence for this week’s tapings. His opponents in a Triple Threat No. 1 Contender’s match, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose, battled The Dudley Boyz.
Would a former Shield members measure another considerable victory, or would a vigour confronting both men—and a fact they will be forced to contest opposite any other come Sunday night—prove distracting adequate for Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley to measure their biggest win given returning to WWE?
AJ Styles released a plea to Chris Jericho for one some-more compare during Fastlane, though Y2J was wavering to accept on Raw, instead revelation The Phenomenal One he would respond on SmackDown.
What answer did a destiny Hall of Famer give a hottest star in WWE?
Fans got a answers to a above questions and some-more as a association packaged Tuesday’s eventuality with matches and segments clinging to providing last-minute hype for this weekend’s outrageous pay-per-view extravaganza.
- Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler and Byron Saxton were on commentary, with no pointer of Mauro Ranallo.
- Sheamus, Rusev and Alberto Del Rio degraded United States champion Kalisto, Sin Cara and Dolph Ziggler. Kevin Owens was during ringside, and his daze set adult a pinfall on Ziggler.
- Sasha Banks degraded Tamina by submission. Team B.A.D. kick down Banks after a compare until Becky Lynch finished a save.
- Jericho degraded The Miz with a Walls of Jericho. After a match, he supposed Styles’ plea for a compare during Fastlane.
- WWE Divas champion Charlotte degraded Natalya with a Figure Eight. After a match, Brie Bella strike a ring and brawled with Charlotte.
- Ambrose and Reigns degraded The Dudley Boyz by suspension when Lesnar interfered. The Beast intended both Ambrose and Reigns with German suplexes. Miscommunication between a babyfaces led to Reigns planting The Lunatic Fringe with a Samoan Drop, usually for a former champion to spin right around into an F5. Triple H’s song played, and a WWE universe heavyweight champion stared down Lesnar to hang adult a show.
JP Yim/Getty Images
The biggest SmackDown in utterly some time saw a lapse of Lesnar, who lent present credit to a uncover too mostly deliberate a B-show of a WWE Universe.
The Beast Incarnate’s participation alone elevates a significance of a show, though it is a rest of a promote that unequivocally creates this Thursday’s charity value watching. WWE has finished a illusory pursuit of hyping a Fastlane pay-per-view this week, commencement with a clever part of Raw.
Thursday, each compare solely for The Wyatt Family vs. Ryback, Kane and Big Show is represented in some form or fashion. Every compare has a reason for existent rather than being thrown onto a label to eat adult some time.
Chris Jericho vs. The Miz could really good be a show-stealer, with Y2J appearing some-more encouraged as of late than he has been in years. Couple that proclivity with a fact that Miz is wrestling his best matches in years, and a intensity is positively there for a fantastic midcard bout.
The events that sealed out a uncover are typically indifferent for Raw. From Lesnar‘s attainment to a contrariety between Reigns and Ambrose finally on display, to a singular SmackDown coming by Triple H, it is a molten-hot approach to finish a uncover and emanate expectation and hum for Fastlane‘s marquee bout.
This week’s spoilers are a ambience of what SmackDown could be. With a two-hour run time, it facilities a most faster gait and never hangs around past a death date—as so many episodes of Raw do. It is also a final uncover of a week, WWE‘s final event to leave an impression.
And leave an sense it does.