WWE SmackDown Spoilers & Results for This Week, Jan 28
January 27, 2016 - WWE
It’s been a rather drum coaster of a week in a WWE and things aren’t negligence down with Thursday night’s Smackdown. The event, that was taped on Tuesday night in Tampa, Florida, brings a big-time names and, some-more importantly, a drama.
We’ve got all a spoilers and formula from a eventuality right here. Y’all ready? Here we go:
- Tag Team Champions The New Day non-stop a uncover and The Miz was discerning to join them as they all mocked The Rock following his Monday night coming on Raw. The Usos miscarry and we’ve got ourselves a match. Dolph Ziggler and Titus O’Neil join a ravel to assistance better The Miz and The New Day.
- Kalisto, once again, is forced to urge his United States Title and, once again, he does only that. Kalisto retains a respect with a feat over Neville.
- Chris Jericho hosts a special book of The Highlight Reel with Roman Reign and WWE Intercontinental champion Dean Ambrose. But, naturally, they’re interrupted. This time it’s The Wyatt Family and, suddenly, we’ve got a categorical event. More on that later.
- AJ Styles continues his considerable week with a feat over Curtis Axel. He uses a Styles Clash to nick a win after a Social Outcasts call him out in a ring.
- In Divas news, Champion Charlotte (with Ric Flair by her side) degraded Natalya in a non-title match, though Becky Lynch creates an coming and a save. Backstage, Sasha Banks discusses her preference to separate from Tamina Snuka and Naomi.
- The categorical eventuality gets flattering chaotic in a finish and, during a finish of it all, The Wyatt Family’s storyline is still advancing. Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns and Chris Jericho assimilated army to take on Bray Wyatt, Erick Roman and Luke Harper, though a compare finished in a DQ when Braun Strowman interferes. So, naturally, The Wyatt Family beats down until Big Show appears for a save. They afterwards take turns attack on Show before SmackDown ends with a Family station over him in a ring. Fade to black.