WWE WrestleMania 31: Match Card, Potential Spoilers, Predictions and More
March 29, 2015 - WWE
The annual Showcase of a Immortals is on us, and one of dual things will occur when World Wrestling Entertainment rolls into Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara for WrestleMania XXXI: Roman Reigns will rise a WWE towering and spin a new face of a company’s splendid future, or Brock Lesnar will conquer another challenger to his throne.
Either way, fans are certain to be buzzing during a end of a event, that will flog off during 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT on both pay-per-view and a WWE Network. The pre-show, that will underline a Fatal 4-Way for a tab group titles and a Andre a Giant Memorial Battle Royal, starts during 5 p.m. ET/2 p.m. PT.
Sting will see his initial in-ring movement inside a Vince McMahon-owned ring as he battles Triple H, The Undertaker will lapse to a squared round as he salary fight with Bray Wyatt, and John Cena will try to wring a United States Championship divided from a strong Rusev.
The immature stars in WWE will be on display, pity a ring with determined veterans. While fans are expected to concentration on a here and now, it is a long-term health of a association that will be influenced in a show’s wake.
With no transparent leader in a categorical event, and an undercard abundant with intensity show-stealing contests, one thing is for certain: The 31st incarnation of McMahon’s grand origination should infer interesting, intriguing and extravagantly entertaining.
News and Potential Spoilers
A fan news posted on WrestlingInc.com noted that during a Saturday coming during Axxess, Sheamus presumably teased a heel turn:
One fan in assemblage remarkable that Sheamus came out to a outrageous cocktail yet teased a heel turn. Sheamus pronounced there will be no some-more shouting and no jokes when he comes back. He also talked about how it was fun knocking Daniel Bryan around. While Sheamus did “heel it up” in a ring, he stayed around and acted with fans and sealed autographs on his approach out.
Fan reports are always tricky, mostly due to a fact that a lot can be mislaid in interpretation between pronounced fan and a website filing a report. If a news proves correct, it would seem as yet WWE is not even stealing a thought that a Celtic Warrior will, in fact, bear a impression mutation when he earnings to television.
Given a new video packages compelling his comeback, that could be as shortly as Sunday’s WrestleMania telecast.
The Irishman has prolonged been one of a many gifted in-ring workers. His array of matches with Big Show were inexplicably great, and his matches with Rusev, Dean Ambrose, Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler and Cesaro have helped settle him as one of a many gifted heavyweights in a industry.
At a same time, his impression has spin intensely stale. The trite jokes did zero to assistance him mount out during a time when a edgier Superstars like The Shield and Wyatt have dominated airwaves.
If a news is accurate and Sheamus has already teased that a smiling, shouting impression that wore out audiences a prolonged time ago is a thing of a past, fans will be in for a provide when a former world champion injects some life into engagement post-WrestleMania.
- Andre a Giant Memorial Battle Royal: Featuring The Miz, Damien Mizdow, Kane, Big Show, Mark Henry, Ryback, Curtis Axel, Fandango, Zack Ryder, Adam Rose, Titus O’Neil, Darren Young, Viktor, Konnor, Heath Slater, Goldust, Sin Cara, Erick Rowan, Jack Swagger and NXT Superstar Hideo Itami
- Fatal 4-Way Match for a WWE Tag Team Championship: Tyson Kidd and Cesaro vs. The Usos vs. The New Day vs. Los Matadores
- Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins (with Jamie Noble and Joey Mercury)
- Ladder Match for a WWE Intercontinental Championship: Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. R-Truth vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Bad News Barrett vs. Luke Harper vs. Stardust
- Paige and AJ Lee vs. The Bella Twins
- The Undertaker vs. Bray Wyatt
- United States Championship Match: John Cena vs. Rusev (with Lana)
- Sting vs. Triple H
- WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match: Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman)
- Ryback wins a Andre a Giant Memorial Battle Royal.
- Tyson Kidd and Cesaro keep a tab group titles.
- Seth Rollins defeats Randy Orton with assistance from JJ Security.
- Daniel Bryan wins a intercontinental title.
- Paige and AJ Lee better The Bella Twins.
- The Undertaker defeats Bray Wyatt.
- John Cena wins a WWE United States title.
- Sting defeats Triple H.
- Roman Reigns wins a WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
The Brock Lesnar Factor
The many intriguing story to watch Sunday night will engage Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar and a WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
All signs, from a really commencement of a argument this past January, had forked toward Reigns apropos a face of a WWE by knocking off Lesnar and winning a heavyweight title.
A miss of fad from a throng in regards to Reigns, joined with a fact that Lesnar re-signed with WWE this past week, leads some to consternation either or not a association would cruise gripping a pretension on The Beast Incarnate and maybe stability to settle a champion as a special attraction.
It is a plain thought in that Lesnar is one of a final legitimate draws still in a industry. He has not been overexposed in a approach that other Superstars on a register have been. When he pops adult on Raw or appears on a pay-per-view to urge his title, it still means something since it is not an bland occurrence.
Keeping a pretension on him while concurrently building adult a midcard titles, creation them a centerpieces of live events and weekly television, would be a uninformed bit of storytelling that would raise a significance of all 3 championships.
If a extensive selling of Reigns in a Bay Area is any indication, he will be withdrawal Santa Clara with a bullion around his waist.
Should a association have any second thoughts, a choice for Lesnar to continue his prevalence over WWE positively exists.